Skip to main content

Full text of "Assorted Media District BID Emails 2015-16"

See other formats

Subject: RE: D/0 will be expired on 02/28/2016
From: Brenda Aldape
Date: 02/26/2016 09:43 AM
To: Rick Scott

CC: Jim Omahen <jim@mediadistrict.org>, Lisa Schechter <lisa@mediadistrict.org>, Emelia Tso <emelia.tso@lacity.org>
Will do.

Brenda Aldape, CIC, CISR

Client Service Manager

505 N. Brand Blvd, Suite 600 Glendale, CA 91203

:P: 818.539.8602 | :F: 818.539.8702

: E: Brenda Aldape@aia.com | :W: www.chapmanins.com

Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Insurance Brokers of California, Inc.

CA License #0726293

Insurance coverage cannot and will not be placed or changed without written confirmation from a licensed Account Representative.
Communications concerning this matter, including this email and any attachments, are provided for purposes of insurance/risk management
consulting. Opinions and advice provided by Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. is not intended to be, and should not be construed to be, legal advice.
Please direct any request for legal advice to your attorney.

From: Emelia Tso < emelia.tso@lacitv.org >

Date: Friday, February 26, 2016 at 7:49 AM

To: Lisa Schechter < lisa@mediadistrict.ora >. Jim Omahen < iim@mediad istrict.org >

Cc: Rick Scott < rick.scott@lacitv.org >

Hi Lisa,

The above insurance is going to be expired. Please update the insurance immediately. Otherwise, your invoice payment
might be delayed.

Thanks.

Emelia Tso

Neighborhood and Business Improvement District Division

Office of City Clerk

213 - 978-1110

Rick Scott

Neighborhood and Business Improvement District Division

Office of the City Clerk

213.978.1121 direct

213.978.1099 main

Fax 213.978.1130